Monday, June 14, 2010

MONDAY & TCMTG

Mondays are great. The whole week is ahead of you wild and crazy plans to be implemented from the weekend. I did find this great blog that I am going to follow.

The Clothes Make the Girl is a neat little blog that shares the importance of the journey not the destination.

To put it another way it is never about where you are at...it is where you are going and Melissa over at TCMTG is not only honest but fun too. She has a killer recipe for Scotch Eggs somewhere on her blog.

The Clothes Makes the Girl

2 comments:

  1. I follow her. The best of the best tho is Whole 9 life blog. Go there, soak up their info, its awesome! Take the Whole 30 challenge. I did it. Changed so much about the way I eat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Dallas and Melissa! I have been doing Paleo off and on for 3 years now and have just found Whole 9 this year. I love the way the break it down to easy to learn concepts and don't get too crazy about any part. I suppose you already are tuned on to Robb Wolf, Andy Deas, Mat LaLonde and Loren Cordain then. The Podcast from Robb Wolf's blog is required listening. I teach the science and implementation of this everyday at my practice and I love it! Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete