Monday, June 7, 2010

Our First Post!

I have written for blogs before but this one will be different. This blog will have a format that I hope will assist in making is useful to read, not just a complaint or opinion piece. Below I have outlined how I will organize each post base on the classic SOAP note. I will try to include each part of the SOAP note but if I don't it will clearly be labeled as such. I also like quotes and recipies so I will probably throw a few of those in for fun.

S = Subjective (this means it is my opinion or the opinion of others).
O = Objective (I will try my best to give an objective view in each post).
A = Assessment (what do the subjective and objective fact point to?).
P = Plan (what can we do about it).

Have a great Tuesday!

Dr Matt

1 comment:

  1. I already changed my mind on the layout...why make it more difficult and time consuming...we are gonna simplify this blog down to the nitty gritty!

    ReplyDelete